This week I did some research on PWIT .
- 《Game-City: a ubiquitous large area multi-interface mixed reality game space for wearable computers》
Main Point: This paper presents a new wearable computer interaction and entertainment system that provides an interactive physical and mixed real computer environment that can span large areas of multiple users and can be extended to the entire city. Our system is called “Game City” is a manifestation (ubiquitous, tangible and social) -based mixed reality realistic wearable (MR) game space that restores the social aspects of traditional games while also Maintain the fantasy features of the excitement of traditional computer entertainment.
- 《WEARABLE DEVICES USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT APPLICATIONS》
Main Point: This website gives us some list of devices that have been geared towards
3.《WEARABLE ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE》
Main point: This paper talks about different entertainment activities in wearable
- The first paper mainly focused on development and application of virtual reality system, the paper analyzed the structure of a complete virtual reality system for reality game. That is a VR system should contain three parts-, geometric modules, scene modules and functional modules, it has satisfied the information for my research. Studying the computer graphics technology and introduced it into the virtual environment. In addition, the paper successful introduces the texture mapping and tree scene modelling technology into the virtual environment modelling and solid geometry modelling. The system creates a realistic virtual environment while controls the taking resources at a lower Level. The paper focuses on creating of the functional modules in the virtual system. This project realized elevator technology assessment virtualization successfully. Finally, the paper proposed an object-oriented virtual reality system interface technology. It tells me about the technology that wearable technology needs in entertainment, Analyzing the advantages and application development process of the interface technology. In addition, the paper uses object-oriented technology, the developed two types of virtual reality systems communication interfaces, including serial interfaces, and motion control card control interface. The successful development of these two types of the interface has a strong versatility and flexibility which connected the virtue world and real world. Expand the scope of application of virtual systems. All of this content provides a good idea and basic knowledge can give us some technical support for the future wearable technology. When I read this paper, I can understand how people and wearable technology interact with each other.
- The second one is a website, I can find some entertainment equipment on it and click one wearable technology which I want to see then I can see the details, including design and some features, it will make it easier for me to understand these devices. Compared ordinary wearable technology and the wearable which has entertainment function, I can find some difference between the two types of them so I can know some special parameters and technology from entertainment equipment.
- last paper talks about personal entertainment in our wearable technology like Pokémon go! on our phone. This game is a typical AR（Augmented Reality）technology, let the virtual things appear in our lives, the shining point of the phone game, attracted the attention of most of the people, let people realize the market for Virtual Games. These virtual games have been widely developed, providing many interesting games for virtual devices, let virtual devices trading volumes are far higher than before. Some wearable technology can also provide shopping, watch a movie and more entertainment activities. It can let me know lots of entertainment activities that wearable technology can do.